Just a tip with some help!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sophia, Dec 14, 2003.

  1. Sophia

    Sophia Guest

    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Sophia

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:17:03 GMT, Sophia wrote:

    >lAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS!

    And here's some for you.

    , , ,
    (spamvertised site)

    "**** off."

    --
    "Here, Outlook Express, run this program." "Okay, stranger."
    --Clifto, nanae

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Sophia

    Miggsee Guest

    Say good-bye to your account! :)
    Abuse report:
    Spam report id 540463545 sent to:
    Spam report id 540463546 sent to:

    "Sophia" <> wrote in message
    > lAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS!

    <spam snipped>

    Miggsee, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Sophia

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Sophia said:

    > lAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS!
    >
    > For Adults only.

    LMFAO, you only wanted help so you could get out and spam.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 14, 2003
  5. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    And there's me trying to help you in another thread!

    Larts to:

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:17:03 GMT, in
    <PG2Db.16261$P%>
    Sophia scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2003
  6. Sophia

    Alain Beguin Guest

    "°Mike°" a écrit/schreef/wrote le/op/on 14/12/2003 :
    > And there's me trying to help you in another thread!
    >
    > Larts to:
    >

    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:17:03 GMT, in
    > <PG2Db.16261$P%>
    > Sophia scrawled:
    >
    >> lAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS!
    >>
    >> For Adults only.

    Hello, Mike.

    Only curious what version of MesNews in use there?
    I was surprised it shows the name "K.Brockman :)

    Happy with it?

    Tnx,

    Alain

    --
    Alain Beguin
    mailto: http://cerbermail.com/?XiEiqwImaa

    Alain Beguin, Dec 14, 2003
  7. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:53:59 +0100, in
    <>
    Alain Beguin scrawled:

    <snip>

    >Hello, Mike.
    >
    >Only curious what version of MesNews in use there?
    >I was surprised it shows the name "K.Brockman :)
    >
    >Happy with it?
    >
    >Tnx,
    >
    >Alain

    I'm curious, too. Why do you think I'm using MesNews?
    I'm not, by the way.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Sophia

    Sophia Guest

    Hello,
    Im sorry but your statement is not true. If I offended anyone Im sorry. I
    did not know that making a post would get such a reaction, as there are many
    ads here. I was in genuine need of the help. Again if I offended Im truely
    sorry, did not mean to do that. I do wish every one accepts my appoligy.
    Thak you

    Sophia, Dec 14, 2003
  9. Sophia

    Alain Beguin Guest

    "°Mike°" a écrit/schreef/wrote le/op/on 14/12/2003 :
    > I'm curious, too. Why do you think I'm using MesNews?
    > I'm not, by the way.

    My apologies, in that case...
    I always look at the headers and had the(wrong)impression it was MN.
    Also your x-face confused me.

    Sorry again and tnx for the reply :)

    Alain

    Alain Beguin, Dec 14, 2003
  10. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:19:20 +0100, in
    <>
    Alain Beguin scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" a écrit/schreef/wrote le/op/on 14/12/2003 :
    >> I'm curious, too. Why do you think I'm using MesNews?
    >> I'm not, by the way.

    >My apologies, in that case...

    There's no need to apologise.

    >I always look at the headers and had the(wrong)impression
    >it was MN.

    MesNews is not the only newsreader that you can alter
    headers in. :)

    >Also your x-face confused me.

    Confused you? Do you mean you can't make out what it is, or
    that you thought only MesNews used X-Faces?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 14, 2003
  11. Sophia

    SlowwHand Guest

    Man. I knew as soon as I saw, you'd stepped off into some nasty stuff.
    A place for everything, and everything in it's place. lol

    SlowwHand, Dec 14, 2003
  12. Sophia

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:18:10 GMT, Sophia wrote:

    >Hello,
    >Im sorry but your statement is not true. If I offended anyone Im sorry. I
    >did not know that making a post would get such a reaction, as there are many
    >ads here.

    And every single "ad" that is spam is reported, in 24HSHD. _Never_ doubt that.

    >I was in genuine need of the help. Again if I offended Im truely
    >sorry, did not mean to do that. I do wish every one accepts my appoligy.

    Your apology can be accepted only if you never, EVER spam again. Not on usenet,
    not in e-mail, _NOT ANYWHERE._

    "Don't be part of the Problem."

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  13. Sophia

    Alain Beguin Guest

    "°Mike°" a écrit/schreef/wrote le/op/on 14/12/2003 :
    > MesNews is not the only newsreader that you can alter
    > headers in. :)

    Indeed, I did it in Agent, a while ago, but it was with the help of
    another program, but I don't recall the name...
    >> Also your x-face confused me.

    > Confused you? Do you mean you can't make out what it is, or
    > that you thought only MesNews used X-Faces?

    Don't ask me why...I don't know it myself...it was only an
    impression...

    Dialog and Gravity do it as wel, Agent can "see" them with a plug-in,
    but MesNews uses also Faces in color wich I used in my last three
    messages.

    It's getting late, so...maybe next time?

    Good night,

    Alain

    Alain Beguin, Dec 14, 2003
  14. Sophia

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Sophia said:

    > Hello,
    > Im sorry but your statement is not true. If I offended anyone Im sorry. I
    > did not know that making a post would get such a reaction, as there are many
    > ads here. I was in genuine need of the help. Again if I offended Im truely
    > sorry, did not mean to do that. I do wish every one accepts my appoligy.
    > Thak you

    I don't see any ads.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 14, 2003
  15. Sophia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:54:15 +0100, in
    <>
    Alain Beguin scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" a écrit/schreef/wrote le/op/on 14/12/2003 :
    >> MesNews is not the only newsreader that you can alter
    >> headers in. :)

    >Indeed, I did it in Agent, a while ago, but it was with the help of
    >another program, but I don't recall the name...

    I'm using Agent, without the help of another program. :)

    <snip>

    >It's getting late, so...maybe next time?

    Later....

    >Good night,

    Good night.

    --