    action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting distance.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Jan 14, 10:57 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Is all he needs.  Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch the
    > action.  Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting distance.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    Unfortunately it's quite soft.... seems to be suffering from motion
    blur. What shutter speed was used?
    PixelPix, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Scott W Guest

    On Jan 13, 2:57 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Is all he needs.  Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch the
    > action.  Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting distance.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    I do believe you are capable of taking a good photo, but this is not
    even close to one. I think Nikon would just assume you did not say
    what gear you were using to get this shot.

    Scott
    Scott W, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    JON POPE Guest

    the dog was sad after fucking Rita's pussy the dog has AIDS NOW

    JON POPE, Jan 14, 2008
  5. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch
    > the action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting
    > distance.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    WOW, that's probably the worst shot you have ever posted, and you have
    posted some utter crap Rita(though there have been very few pearls amongst
    the swine), expect Nikon to be around soon to beat you to death any day now
    :)

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Jan 14, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    jean Guest

    "Atheist Chaplain" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    USzij.2811$...
    > "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    >> Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch
    >> the action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting
    >> distance.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >>

    >> Rita

    > WOW, that's probably the worst shot you have ever posted, and you have
    > posted some utter crap Rita(though there have been very few pearls amongst
    > the swine), expect Nikon to be around soon to beat you to death any day
    > now :)

    I think Canon GAVE her all the Nikon gear, she makes such a good case of
    crappy results it is not conductive to getting any of it ;-)

    Jean
    jean, Jan 14, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    Guest

    On Jan 14, 10:57 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    > Rita

    Umm...

    Aw, c'mon guys. This is one of Rita's best. If ya can't say sumpin'
    nice...

    (gee, it's very quiet here...)

    Anyway, let's turn this into an SI - maybe people would like to see a
    sharp doggy pic!
    No archive shots, they must be taken right now.. Here's mine - her
    highness was just sitting behind me, so I:
    - chose an aperture setting to best reveal the background clutter's
    bokeh
    - dialled down the flash a little (no diffusion, just a snapshot after
    all, didn't want to get up..)
    - snap
    - resize and very lightly sharpen, nothing else

    http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/her_highness.jpg

    It's obviously not meant to be artistic. Just from a technical point
    of view compare the "sharpness" (Rita may need to look that up) and
    the non-doubled bokeh.. from a non-nikon (non-canon for that
    matter)...

    Full-res crop avail on request (the sort of thing Rita will never
    do..). And no bandwidth limits on my site, so more than 10 folk can
    look at it without fear... (O;

    I remain an avid fan, Rita, dear. Don't be disheartened by all these
    heathens who just don't understand artistic license.
    , Jan 14, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Jan 14, 4:48 pm, wrote:
    > On Jan 14, 10:57 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    > > Rita

    > Umm...
    >
    > Aw, c'mon guys.  This is one of Rita's best.  If ya can't say sumpin'
    > nice...
    >
    > (gee, it's very quiet here...)
    >
    > Anyway, let's turn this into an SI - maybe people would like to see a
    > sharp doggy pic!
    > No archive shots, they must be taken right now..  Here's mine - her
    > highness was just sitting behind me, so I:
    > - chose an aperture setting to best reveal the background clutter's
    > bokeh
    > - dialled down the flash a little (no diffusion, just a snapshot after
    > all, didn't want to get up..)
    > - snap
    > - resize and very lightly sharpen, nothing else
    >
    > http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/her_highness.jpg
    >
    > It's obviously not meant to be artistic.  Just from a technical point
    > of view compare the "sharpness" (Rita may need to look that up) and
    > the non-doubled bokeh.. from a non-nikon  (non-canon for that
    > matter)...
    >
    > Full-res crop avail on request (the sort of thing Rita will never
    > do..).  And no bandwidth limits on my site, so more than 10 folk can
    > look at it without fear... (O;
    >
    > I remain an avid fan, Rita, dear.  Don't be disheartened by all these
    > heathens who just don't understand artistic license.

    Geez Mark, It must have taken you hours to paint all that detail in
    Photoshop..... and oh look, there are only two colours in that dog,
    black and gold. ;-) hehe (tongue in cheek laugh)
    PixelPix, Jan 14, 2008
  9. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 1/13/08 6:57 PM, in article , "Rita
    Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch the
    > action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting distance.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    You should be glad that it is the digital age and you don't have to pay for
    film and processing that crappy shit that you throw out in here. This is a
    prime example. I didn't think you could outdo yourself, but you have - in
    pure mediocrity. Congratulations!
    George Kerby, Jan 14, 2008
  10. Rita Berkowitz

    George Kerby Guest

    On 1/14/08 12:18 AM, in article
    , "jean" <>
    wrote:

    > "Atheist Chaplain" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > USzij.2811$...
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch
    >>> the action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting
    >>> distance.
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >>>

    >>> Rita

    >> WOW, that's probably the worst shot you have ever posted, and you have
    >> posted some utter crap Rita(though there have been very few pearls amongst
    >> the swine), expect Nikon to be around soon to beat you to death any day
    >> now :)

    > I think Canon GAVE her all the Nikon gear, she makes such a good case of
    > crappy results it is not conductive to getting any of it ;-)
    >
    > Jean

    Now that IS a thought. Nice one!
    George Kerby, Jan 14, 2008
  11. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch
    > the action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting
    > distance.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>

    He does that every day? I thought dogs only ate grass when they didn't feel
    well. (Admittedly I've never actually discussed this with any dog of mine,
    but I got that understanding somewhere.)

    Neil
    Neil Harrington, Jan 14, 2008
  12. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Jan 15, 2:47 am, "Neil Harrington" <> wrote:
    > "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    > > Is all he needs.  Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch
    > > the action.  Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting
    > > distance.

    > > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>

    > He does that every day? I thought dogs only ate grass when they didn't feel
    > well. (Admittedly I've never actually discussed this with any dog of mine,
    > but I got that understanding somewhere.)
    >
    > Neil

    That's what I have always been told also..... I guess he was feeling a
    little OOF. (intentional spelling mistake LOL)
    PixelPix, Jan 14, 2008
  13. Rita Berkowitz

    C J Campbell Guest

    On 2008-01-13 16:57:48 -0800, "Rita Berkowitz" <> said:

    > Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to catch
    > the action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in spitting
    > distance.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    You sure that hound ain't rabid? :)

    Yeah, it is up to your usual technical standards, meaning soft with
    blown highlights.

    I suspect that Rita actually likes showing junk pictures just to ruffle
    some feathers around here.
    --
    Waddling Eagle
    World Famous Flight Instructor
    C J Campbell, Jan 14, 2008
  14. Neil Harrington wrote:

    >> Is all he needs. Luckily the D3 and Formidable 500 were there to
    >> catch the action. Unfortunately there were no brass cuspidors in
    >> spitting distance.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/pinch.htm>

    > He does that every day? I thought dogs only ate grass when they
    > didn't feel well. (Admittedly I've never actually discussed this with
    > any dog of mine, but I got that understanding somewhere.)

    Pretty much. He loves eating any type of garden vegetables as well. We
    asked the vet if there would be any adverse affects from eating grass and
    vegetables and he said there wouldn't. Carrots, talk about something he
    goes insane over. He loves baby carrots. We have to buy him a large bag of
    them every time we grocery shop. Labs eat anything.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 14, 2008