    Looking to progress into the Vista side now with the upgrade exam (70-621) I
    think, any advice on how I go about doing that would be welcomed.

    Thanks for all your Help - Novaportan

    Nic Webb, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Nic Webb

    driver Guest

    hi Nic, well done.
    Just new in the group, but I would like to go for the MCDST cert.
    how can be helpfull?..on jobs as well?I know my own way, because I worked as
    tech. suppor. for some anti virus and I can be confortable on some system.
    please can you advice me?
    thx in advance
    Driver

    driver, Mar 9, 2007

  3. I am using the Microsoft Press Vista Inside Out to study Vista. The book
    has proven invaluable. Hope that helps and Congratulations on your
    achievement. I added your name on my blog under New MCDSTs.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 9, 2007
  4. Nic Webb

    Nic Webb Guest

    Cheers Michael,

    It really does help to have people like yourself willing to give up time and
    advice to us newbies to Microsoft certifications and I for one appreciate
    that. I'll take a look at the Microsoft Press book as I'm keen to push on
    with my studies now I've completed my MCDST.
    Thinking of doing my A+ while I'm starting on the vista exams as I think
    that would help compliment my current role of IT Mobile Support Analyst.

    Thanks again for your help.

    Nic Webb, Mar 10, 2007
  5. Nic Webb

    driver Guest

    ???

    driver, Mar 10, 2007
  6. congratulations !

    onwards and upwards

    rob barratt
    BA MA PGCE A+ MCP MCDST

    robbarratt2002, Mar 10, 2007
  7. Nic Webb

    didi Guest

    Hello Nic,

    I am scheduled to take 70-271 on Thursday and I was just wondering what
    aspects I should concentrate more. How many questions are on the exam and how
    hard is it.
    thanks Enat

    didi, Mar 12, 2007
  8. Nic Webb

    Angel Guest

    Congratulations I know how you feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --
    Angel Perez

    A+, N+, MCP, MCDST

    Angel, Mar 13, 2007