    refund money saying that this was a non-refundable service. They are a rip
    off. Do not in anyway associate with them. I guess that yearly 9.95
    rip-off adds up.

    Gregg, May 13, 2006

  2. Gregg

    Trax Guest

    Gregg <> wrote:

    |>I had Juno dialup as a broadband backup for a short time. During the
    |>cancellation they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said sure.
    |>What I wound up getting was billed for a year of mega mail. I called back
    |>and said cancel this, I did not ask for it. Anyone can get a regular email
    |>address free and that is what I intended to keep. I told them to cancel
    |>it, but never got a refund. Guess what, a year later today, I got billed
    |>for another year. What a rip-off. I called today and they refused to
    |>refund money saying that this was a non-refundable service. They are a rip
    |>off. Do not in anyway associate with them. I guess that yearly 9.95
    |>rip-off adds up.

    E-mail me your username and password, I'll use it...

    --
    *..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

    Trax, May 13, 2006

  3. Gregg

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What part of "they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said
    sure." don't you understand?

    pcbutts1, May 13, 2006
  4. Gregg

    Gregg Guest

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 14:50:12 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:

    > What part of "they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said
    > sure." don't you understand?

    The email address is free. I had an email address with them long before I
    ever gave them a penny. There was no discussion about a mail upgrade or
    charge. I was also billed again for it a year later after I tried to
    cancel and get a refund for it last year. Should I draw a picture?

    Gregg, May 13, 2006
  5. Gregg

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 17:46:47 -0500, Gregg <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 May 2006 14:50:12 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:
    >
    >> What part of "they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said
    >> sure." don't you understand?

    >The email address is free. I had an email address with them long before I
    >ever gave them a penny. There was no discussion about a mail upgrade or
    >charge. I was also billed again for it a year later after I tried to
    >cancel and get a refund for it last year. Should I draw a picture?

    What you *should* do is be *clear* if you intend to post something. You're
    talking about two different types of e-mail, but that's not what you said - you
    said:

    "During the cancellation they asked me I wanted to keep ****my email
    address****. I said sure.

    The last I heard, there are very few omniscient posters in 24, and all the
    crystal ball-gazers have their crystals in the shop for repairs. "My e-mail
    address" could mean *any* type of Juno e-mail.

    Should I draw a picture?

    --
    I can not rest, for the cry of these great agonies.
    --Edgar Allen Poe

    Mara, May 14, 2006
  6. Gregg

    Jim Guest

    Call your bank or credit card company and file a dispute. If they get too
    many charge-backs it looks bad for them with the Credit company's

    Jim, May 14, 2006
  7. Gregg

    Guest

    On Sun, 14 May 2006 01:10:07 GMT, "Jim" <> wrote:

    >Call your bank or credit card company and file a dispute. If they get too
    >many charge-backs it looks bad for them with the Credit company's
    >
    >"Gregg" <> wrote in message
    >>I had Juno dialup as a broadband backup for a short time. During the
    >> cancellation they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said sure.
    >> What I wound up getting was billed for a year of mega mail. I called back
    >> and said cancel this, I did not ask for it. Anyone can get a regular email
    >> address free and that is what I intended to keep. I told them to cancel
    >> it, but never got a refund. Guess what, a year later today, I got billed
    >> for another year. What a rip-off. I called today and they refused to
    >> refund money saying that this was a non-refundable service. They are a rip
    >> off. Do not in anyway associate with them. I guess that yearly 9.95
    >> rip-off adds up.

    Thanks Jim, I did just that. I was angry a year ago and really angry
    yesterday. I was primarily just venting.

    , May 14, 2006
  8. Gregg

    Vanguard Guest

    "Gregg" <> wrote in message
    >I had Juno dialup as a broadband backup for a short time. During the
    > cancellation they asked me I wanted to keep my email address. I said
    > sure.
    > What I wound up getting was billed for a year of mega mail. I called
    > back
    > and said cancel this, I did not ask for it. Anyone can get a regular
    > email
    > address free and that is what I intended to keep. I told them to
    > cancel
    > it, but never got a refund. Guess what, a year later today, I got
    > billed
    > for another year. What a rip-off. I called today and they refused to
    > refund money saying that this was a non-refundable service. They are a
    > rip
    > off. Do not in anyway associate with them. I guess that yearly 9.95
    > rip-off adds up.

    So you must've given them a credit card number for them to re-bill you.
    Why can't you call your credit card company, start a case where you
    claim that you did not authorize the transaction, and have your credit
    card company forcibly debit Juno, mega mail, or whomever placed the
    charge on your card? Also tell the credit card company to change your
    number since it is likely that they they will attempt to charge your
    card again (you will need to contact anyone else to whom you did
    authorize repeat charges to notify them of the card number change).

    Post replies to the newsgroup. Share with others.

    Vanguard, May 14, 2006