    click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
    via the edit menu at the top ?

    RICK
    Rick, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Rick wrote:
    > When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
    > click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
    > via the edit menu at the top ?
    >
    > RICK

    Mine sends it all to Trash by default. Don't know if it is a setting or
    a bug but I'm not complaining.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    graeme@invalid, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Rick

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 15/01/2005 11:18, Rick said the following:
    > When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
    > click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
    > via the edit menu at the top ?
    >
    > RICK

    There was an extension "Delete Junk Context Menu", but looking at the
    extensions page it is no longer available !

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Rick

    Moz Champion Guest

    Rick wrote:

    > When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
    > click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
    > via the edit menu at the top ?
    >
    > RICK

    Sure

    Hold down shift and select the first message, then scroll down and shift
    click the last message. All are selected -does the same as the menu
    selection.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org