    them has a different user name then "planetkc.com". Why am I getting all of
    these? How can I create a "Bulk-Mail" folder to exclude them? I have hit
    block sender to no avail. HELP!

    Megan Kelly R.N.,L.N.C., Feb 5, 2005

  2. Megan Kelly R.N.,L.N.C. wrote:

    > Recently I have been inundated with "vile" e-mail. Each and everyone of

    You'll be getting lots more, now that you've posted to Usenet with your
    real address.

    > them has a different user name then "planetkc.com". Why am I getting all of

    Sure. The "To" address you see in email has little to do with the
    addresses that the email has actually been been sent to.

    > these? How can I create a "Bulk-Mail" folder to exclude them? I have hit

    Because you're promiscuous with your email address, giving it out
    willy-nilly.

    Use filtering/scoring in your news client. Unfortunately that appears
    to be MS OE, but give it a shot anyway. If your ISP offers it, look
    into their bulk mail filtering, as well.

    --
    Blinky the Shark R.N.H.C., S.I.O, L.A.P.W.P.W.I.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 5, 2005