junk-mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter M Webster MD, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. The notice from UTORmail indicated that there would be a remote folder
    called junk-mail. None exists in my list of folders.

    Peter M Webster MD, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Peter M Webster MD

    °Mike° Guest

    Really? Then contact UTORmail.

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:51:47 -0500, in
    <npQDb.7077$>
    Peter M Webster MD scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Peter M Webster MD

    Harrison Guest

    Well, you're sure going to need one now!
    You just posted your e-mail address to an International newsgroup.

    You need to contact the University's IT dept. and get your address
    changed. While you're at it, ask them about the junk mail folder.

    Harrison, Dec 17, 2003