    using moz suite 1.7.1 after about 3 weeks nothing
    happens when i try to delete or mark as junk incoming
    mail...this also occurred on thunderbird
    iz lenzner, Jan 21, 2005

  2. iz lenzner

    Ed Mullen Guest

    iz lenzner wrote:

    > using moz suite 1.7.1 after about 3 weeks nothing
    > happens when i try to delete or mark as junk incoming
    > mail...this also occurred on thunderbird

    First, you really should move to 1.7.3 at least. The latest is 1.7.5
    and I'm having quite good luck with it.

    Second, this might help:

    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_jmc.html
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_junkstat.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 21, 2005

  3. iz lenzner

    iz lenzner Guest

    my mistake----I have 1.7.5
    iz lenzner, Jan 22, 2005
  4. iz lenzner

    Moz Champion Guest

    iz lenzner wrote:

    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> iz lenzner wrote:
    >>
    >>> using moz suite 1.7.1 after about 3 weeks nothing
    >>> happens when i try to delete or mark as junk incoming
    >>> mail...this also occurred on thunderbird

    >> First, you really should move to 1.7.3 at least. The latest is 1.7.5
    >> and I'm having quite good luck with it.
    >>
    >> Second, this might help:
    >>
    >> http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_jmc.html
    >> http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_junkstat.html
    >>

    > my mistake----I have 1.7.5

    Um, what exactly do you mean when you try to mark as junk, nothing happens?

    Does it get marked as junk?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org