    ? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
    progress in salary raise ?
    Thanks for your comments
    Michael, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Michael

    Ben Guest

    Don't say the 'J' word here...someone might hear you...
    Ben, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Michael

    Scooby Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > I got an offer with Juniper Networks. The position is Intermediate
    > SQE. Do you know how much Jupniper is willing to pay for that position
    > ? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
    > progress in salary raise ?
    > Thanks for your comments

    If you are a new grad and this is your first professional job, take whatever
    they want to pay you. Honestly, to get the experience I wanted, I would
    have worked for free out of college. After a couple years you can start to
    negotiate, or move on. That's just MHO.

    Jim
    Scooby, Oct 15, 2004
  4. Michael

    Queke Guest

    "Scooby" <> wrote in message
    > "Michael" <> wrote in message
    >> I got an offer with Juniper Networks. The position is Intermediate
    >> SQE. Do you know how much Jupniper is willing to pay for that position
    >> ? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
    >> progress in salary raise ?
    >> Thanks for your comments

    > If you are a new grad and this is your first professional job, take
    > whatever
    > they want to pay you. Honestly, to get the experience I wanted, I would
    > have worked for free out of college. After a couple years you can start
    > negotiate, or move on. That's just MHO.
    >
    > Jim

    Some companies figured that out and only hire suckers out of college willing
    peanuts or free then fire them and hire the next batch.
    Queke, Oct 19, 2004