    Have anyone seen/red the book in subject?

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Ivan Ostreš

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Ivan Ostreš

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Ivan,
    >
    > Good reviews on Amazon:
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00007L9MS/qid=3D1110289977/s=
    > r=3D1-2/ref=3Dsr_1_2/102-9146711-6880919?v=3Dglance&s=3Dbooks

    Thanks Brad, I was aware of that. The problem is that there's no reviews
    from someone I would recognize as authority in networking. There's just
    a plain "The Reader" signature. That could be anything...

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 8, 2005
  4. Ivan Ostreš

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Ivan Ostre wrote:

    > Have anyone seen/red the book in subject?

    I almost picked this up.. If you pick it up, let us know.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 10, 2005