Junction Intl Traders Inc.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by THEATRE, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. THEATRE

    THEATRE Guest

    Junction Intl Traders Inc.
    4803 Gorniak Drive Parline NJ 08859
    Ph: 516 707 5000
    www.junctiontrader .com

    PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR MAILING LIST

    Dear Sir:

    We are an International Import / Export Physical Commodity Traders,
    JUNCTION INTL TRADERS INC is a trading company in New York (USA) and
    it?s specializing in all kinds of Commodity & industrial good.We have
    more than 500 clients (local and International) all over the world. We
    are also official traders of Govt and Non-Govt industries.

    We work DIRECTLY with Sellers/Owners- and with Seller's Mandates all
    over the world

    We also deal in Int'l Import / Export Trading, and we specialize in
    EXPORTING USA products to world markets. We trade many types of
    commodities, products, and merchandise such as:

    Sugar, Wheat, Corn, Soybean, Crude Oil, Petroleum Distillates (D-2,
    Jet Fuel, Mazut), Currencien, Brand-Name-Clothing, Fertilizers,
    Insecticides, Medical Equipment, Earth Moving Equipment, Power Plant
    Oil Refineries & Fire Safety Equipment, Agricultural Chemicals,
    Agricultural Machinery & Eq., Agricultural Products, Air Aircraft &
    Aircraft Parts, Airport/Ground Support Eq., Apparel, Engineering SVC,
    Automobile/Light Truck/Vans, Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Aviation
    Services, Building Products, Business Eq. (Non-Computer), Chemical
    Production Machinery, Coal, Construction Eq., Consumer Electronics,
    Cosmetics/Toiletries, Dental Eq., Drugs/Pharmaceuticals, Economy,
    Electrical Power Systems, Electronic Components, Electronics Industry
    Prod/Test Equiment., Films/Videos, Financial Services, Products,
    Machine Tools/Metalworking Eq., Materials Handling Machinery, Medical
    Eq., Mining Industry Eq., Non-Ferrous Metals, Oil/Gas Field Machinery,
    Oil/Gas/Mineral Prod/Explor Serv., Packaging Eq., Paper/Paperboard,
    Pollution Control Eq., Port/Shipbuilding Eq., Pulp/Paper Machinery,
    Pumps/Valves/Compressors, Railroad Eq., Security/Safety Eq.,
    Telecommunications Eq., Telecommunications Services, Textile Fabrics,
    Textile Machinery/Eq., Textile Products - Made-Up, Tools - Hand/Power,
    Transportation Serv. (other than Aviation), Trucks/Trailers/Buses,
    Water Resources Eq./Services

    Generators., Tents. , Trucks , Ultrasound. Medical Equipment , Earth
    Moving Equipment , Computers ,
    Industreal Plants & Machineries , Real Estate , Power Plant , Steel
    Scrap , Aircraft Sales , Fire Truck , Ferry for sale , Oil Tanker for
    Sale , Ship for Sale ,

    REGARD

    THANK YOU

    M Waheed Jadoon
    Junction Intl Traders Inc.
    4803 Gorniak Drive
    Parline NJ 08859
    Phone: 516 707 5000
    Email:

    www.junctiontrader.com

    THEATRE, Nov 3, 2006

  2. THEATRE

    Stewy Guest

    Re: Junk Intl Traders Inc.

    In article <>,
    "THEATRE" <> wrote:

    > Junction Intl Traders Inc.
    > 4803 Gorniak Drive Parline NJ 08859
    > Ph: 516 707 5000
    > www.junctiontrader .com
    >
    > PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR MAILING LIST
    >

    > Dear Sir:
    >

    > We are an International Import / Export Physical Commodity Traders,
    > JUNCTION INTL TRADERS INC is a trading company in New York (USA) and
    > it?s specializing in all kinds of Commodity & industrial good.We have
    > more than 500 clients (local and International) all over the world. We
    > are also official traders of Govt and Non-Govt industries.
    >
    > We work DIRECTLY with Sellers/Owners- and with Seller's Mandates all
    > over the world
    >
    > We also deal in Int'l Import / Export Trading, and we specialize in
    > EXPORTING USA products to world markets. We trade many types of

    Plinky Plinky PLONK

    Stewy, Nov 3, 2006