Junction Intl Traders Inc.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by wjadoon@gmail.com, Apr 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Junction Intl Traders Inc.
    81-33 164 PL. Jamaica New York 11432 USA.
    Ph: 516 707 5000
    www.junctiontrader.com

    PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR MAILING LIST

    Dear Sir:

    NOTE: PLEASE GIVE YOUR PRODUCT INFORMATION WITH CATALOG & PRICLIST. WE
    HAVE FULL MARKETING TEAM WE CAN SEL IT FOR YOU, IF YOU NEED ANY
    INDUSREAL EQUIPMENT FROM USA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.

    We are an International Import / Export Physical Commodity Traders,
    JUNCTION INTL TRADER INC is a trading company in New York (USA) and
    it?s specializing in all kinds of Commodity & industrial good.We have
    more than 500 clients (local and International) all over the world. We
    are also official traders of Govt and Non-Govt industries.

    We work DIRECTLY with Sellers/Owners- and with Seller's Mandates all
    over the world

    We also deal in Int'l Import / Export Trading, and we specialize in
    EXPORTING USA products to world markets. We trade many types of
    commodities, products, and merchandise such as:

    Sugar, Wheat, Corn, Soybean, Crude Oil, Petroleum Distillates (D-2,
    Jet Fuel, Mazut), Currencien, Brand-Name-Clothing, Fertilizers,
    Insecticides, Medical Equipment, Earth Moving Equipment, Power Plant
    Oil Refineries & Fire Safety Equipment, Agricultural Chemicals,
    Agricultural Machinery & Eq., Agricultural Products, Air Aircraft &
    Aircraft Parts, Airport/Ground Support Eq., Apparel, Engineering SVC,
    Automobile/Light Truck/Vans, Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Aviation
    Services, Building Products, Business Eq. (Non-Computer), Chemical
    Production Machinery, Coal, Construction Eq., Consumer Electronics,
    Cosmetics/Toiletries, Dental Eq., Drugs/Pharmaceuticals, Economy,
    Electrical Power Systems, Electronic Components, Electronics Industry
    Prod/Test Equiment., Films/Videos, Financial Services, Food
    Processing/Packaging Eq., Foods - Processed, Forestry/Woodworking
    Machinery, Franchising, Furniture, General Consumer Goods, General
    Industrial Eq./Supplies, Health Care Services, Hotel/Restaurant Eq.,
    Information Services, Iron/Steel, Jewelry, Laboratory Scientific
    Instruments, Lawn/Garden Eq., Leather/Fur Products, Machine
    Tools/Metalworking Eq., Materials Handling Machinery, Medical Eq.,
    Mining Industry Eq., Non-Ferrous Metals, Oil/Gas Field Machinery,
    Oil/Gas/Mineral Prod/Explor Serv., Packaging Eq., Paper/Paperboard,
    Pollution Control Eq., Port/Shipbuilding Eq., Pulp/Paper Machinery,
    Pumps/Valves/Compressors, Railroad Eq., Security/Safety Eq.,
    Telecommunications Eq., Telecommunications Services, Textile Fabrics,
    Textile Machinery/Eq., Textile Products - Made-Up, Tools - Hand/Power,
    Transportation Serv. (other than Aviation), Trucks/Trailers/Buses,
    Water Resources Eq./Services

    Generators., Tents. , Trucks , Ultrasound. Medical Equipment , Earth
    Moving Equipment , Computers ,
    Industreal Plants & Machineries , Real Estate , Power Plant , Steel
    Scrap , Aircraft Sales , Fire Truck , Ferry for sale , Oil Tanker for
    Sale ,Ship for Sale ,Photo equipment

    REGARD

    THANK YOU

    M Waheed Khan Jadoon