    I have 3 Textboxes TextBox1,TextBox2,TextBox3

    When we put the data in TextBox1 after putting 2 Character it should be
    Jumped on TextBox2 and Same After TextBox 3.
    devendra02, Dec 4, 2008

  2. devendra02

    BXA

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Jumping to Text Boxes

    Code:
            private void textBox1_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                if (textBox1.Text.Length >= 2)
                {
                    textBox2.Focus();
                }
            }

            private void textBox2_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                if (textBox2.Text.Length >= 2)
                {
                    textBox3.Focus();
                }
            }

            private void textBox3_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                if (textBox3.Text.Length >= 2)
                {
                    textBox1.Focus();
                }
            }

    BXA, Dec 19, 2008

  3. devendra02

    devendra02

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    sorry dude i try it its not working
    i acheived from java script.
    Text Change event when file we leave the textbox i mean its loose focus.

    thanks for reply
    devendra02, Dec 22, 2008