(July, 24th) Picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel Rocha, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Daniel Rocha

    George Kerby Guest

    George Kerby, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    "Daniel Rocha" <> wrote in message
    news:44c7279d$2$5506$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > The picture of the week in color this time, and
    > by night.

    There's that same old guy pissing in the street yet again, but this time the
    laugh is on him, because the way everything slopes it's just going to run
    back down onto his shoes.

    They must have bad weeks over the channel if that's the best of YOUR week.
    Helen, Jul 26, 2006
  4. Daniel Rocha

    Rutger Guest

    "Helen" <> schreef in bericht

    > "Daniel Rocha" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> The picture of the week in color this time, and
    >> by night.
    >>

    > There's that same old guy pissing in the street yet again, but this time
    > the laugh is on him, because the way everything slopes it's just going to
    > run back down onto his shoes.
    >
    > They must have bad weeks over the channel if that's the best of YOUR week.

    You seem to have found a hobby pissing off other peoples work.
    Be kind and show us how it is done properly.

    Rutger

    --
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/
    Rutger, Jul 26, 2006
  5. Daniel Rocha

    Annika1980 Guest

    Helen wrote:

    > There's that same old guy pissing in the street yet again, but this time the
    > laugh is on him, because the way everything slopes it's just going to run
    > back down onto his shoes.
    >
    > They must have bad weeks over the channel if that's the best of YOUR week.

    Everything slopes over there in France. Haven't ya heard of the
    Leaning Tower of Pizza, dumbass?
    Annika1980, Jul 26, 2006
  6. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > Everything slopes over there in France. Haven't ya heard of the
    > Leaning Tower of Pizza, dumbass?

    Ah, the American idea of the generic country of Europe I see.
    Helen, Jul 26, 2006
  7. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    "Rutger" <> wrote in message

    >> They must have bad weeks over the channel if that's the best of YOUR
    >> week.

    > You seem to have found a hobby pissing off other peoples work.
    > Be kind and show us how it is done properly.

    His work is welcome to complain to me if I've pissed it off.

    I don't use or need a website, otherwise I'd be happy to show you how it's
    done. Meanwhile you are welcome to commission me for an appropriate fee,
    then you'll see my work.
    Helen, Jul 26, 2006
  8. Daniel Rocha

    ASAAR Guest

    On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:55:54 +0100, Madame Hélen wrote:

    > Meanwhile you are welcome to commission me for an appropriate fee,
    > then you'll see my work.

    That would be against the law in most parts of this country.
    ASAAR, Jul 27, 2006
  9. Daniel Rocha

    Rutger Guest

    "Helen" <> schreef in bericht

    > "Rutger" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> They must have bad weeks over the channel if that's the best of YOUR
    >>> week.

    >> You seem to have found a hobby pissing off other peoples work.
    >> Be kind and show us how it is done properly.
    >>

    > His work is welcome to complain to me if I've pissed it off.
    >
    > I don't use or need a website, otherwise I'd be happy to show you how it's
    > done. Meanwhile you are welcome to commission me for an appropriate fee,
    > then you'll see my work.

    *yawn*

    Rutger
    Rutger, Jul 27, 2006
  10. Daniel Rocha

    Bill K Guest

    Rutger wrote:
    > "Helen" <> schreef in bericht
    > >
    > > "Rutger" <> wrote in message

    > >> You seem to have found a hobby pissing off other peoples work.
    > >> Be kind and show us how it is done properly.
    > >>

    > > His work is welcome to complain to me if I've pissed it off.
    > >
    > > I don't use or need a website, otherwise I'd be happy to show you how it's
    > > done. Meanwhile you are welcome to commission me for an appropriate fee,
    > > then you'll see my work.

    > *yawn*
    >
    > Rutger

    Helen, you are my hero. Actually, though, I thought this was one of his
    better efforts. When I get the courage to post some of my work at least
    I know you'll be honest and constructive albeit brutal in your
    critique.

    Bill in Lake Charles
    Bill K, Jul 27, 2006
  11. Daniel Rocha

    George Kerby Guest

    On 7/26/06 5:52 PM, in article , "Helen"
    <> wrote:

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Everything slopes over there in France. Haven't ya heard of the
    >> Leaning Tower of Pizza, dumbass?
    >>

    > Ah, the American idea of the generic country of Europe I see.

    Naw. Anni is just Hungary.
    George Kerby, Jul 27, 2006
  12. Daniel Rocha

    George Kerby Guest

    On 7/26/06 6:21 PM, in article ,
    "ASAAR" <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:55:54 +0100, Madame Hélen wrote:
    >
    >> Meanwhile you are welcome to commission me for an appropriate fee,
    >> then you'll see my work.

    > That would be against the law in most parts of this country.

    Been to Pahrump lately?
    George Kerby, Jul 27, 2006
  13. Daniel Rocha

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:52:15 +0100, "Helen" <>
    wrote:

    >"Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Everything slopes over there in France. Haven't ya heard of the
    >> Leaning Tower of Pizza, dumbass?
    >>

    >Ah, the American idea of the generic country of Europe I see.

    You do understand the concept of proofreading, don't you?
    To Anika: Good on yer!
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"