  1. Edward Holub

    Edward Holub Guest

    Any plans from anyone?

    Edward Holub, Sep 3, 2003

  2. On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:25:28 GMT, "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote:

    >Any plans from anyone?

    Well, I'm going to watch a movie then go to bed early. Long day today. Other than that, no plans.

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Prof. Speedbyrd, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Prof. Speedbyrd <> wrote in

    >>Any plans from anyone?
    >>

    > Well, I'm going to watch a movie then go to bed early. Long day today.
    > Other than that, no plans.
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    No one cares about your plans you pathetic imp. The question was posed to
    see who are the truly pathetic.

    Wile E. Coyote, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Edward Holub

    jayembee Guest

    "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote:

    >Any plans from anyone?

    Warner owns it, and I haven't heard anything about them planning a DVD
    release of this film.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 3, 2003