    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 1, 2010

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:17:04 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > The Wiki Leaker, Julian Assange, recommends that Hillary Clinton be
    > dismissed from her position as Secretary of State for being a 1960's era
    > type spooky spy.
    >
    > I think he is right and Obama should follow his recommendation.
    >
    > Perhaps Obama could have a meeting with Assange and the two of them
    > could discuss Hillary and what should be done with her.

    I heard on the evening news there is a warrant out for his arrest.
    --
    11/30/2010 7:26:26 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010
  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:30:49 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote :
    >
    >> On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:17:04 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >>
    >>> The Wiki Leaker, Julian Assange, recommends that Hillary Clinton be
    >>> dismissed from her position as Secretary of State for being a 1960's era
    >>> type spooky spy.
    >>>
    >>> I think he is right and Obama should follow his recommendation.
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps Obama could have a meeting with Assange and the two of them
    >>> could discuss Hillary and what should be done with her.

    >> I heard on the evening news there is a warrant out for his arrest.

    > He should be charged with espionage against the United States.
    >
    > I bet he doesnt dare set foot here now.
    >
    > He's decided to interfere with our ability to prosecute war against
    > terrorists.

    I don't think they will let this slide by, and it's 28º humidity 37%
    :)
    --
    11/30/2010 7:41:26 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    http://goo.gl/cIrDU
    --
    11/30/2010 8:31:54 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010
  5. On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:27:12 -0600, Old Gringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:17:04 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >
    >> The Wiki Leaker, Julian Assange, recommends that Hillary Clinton be
    >> dismissed from her position as Secretary of State for being a 1960's era
    >> type spooky spy.
    >>
    >> I think he is right and Obama should follow his recommendation.
    >>
    >> Perhaps Obama could have a meeting with Assange and the two of them
    >> could discuss Hillary and what should be done with her.

    >I heard on the evening news there is a warrant out for his arrest.

    Once again, Americans will look like the stupid Americans that all the
    more intellectually and culturally advanced peoples of Europe and Africa
    consider us to be.

    Instead of taking this freedom fighter in and listening to his
    recommendations and suggestions, like Obama should do, he will just try
    to prosecute him due to ignorance.

    Obama could make this a very positive thing for America by taking
    Assange into his gang and allowing him to bring light and honesty to the
    evil and underhanded machinations of Obama's government.

    Assange could be the "Light and Honest Czar" or something like that.
    Obama could probably learn a lot from this freedom fighter, including
    what needs to be done about Hillary Clinton.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 1, 2010
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:35:30 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:27:12 -0600, Old Gringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:17:04 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >>
    >>> The Wiki Leaker, Julian Assange, recommends that Hillary Clinton be
    >>> dismissed from her position as Secretary of State for being a 1960's era
    >>> type spooky spy.
    >>>
    >>> I think he is right and Obama should follow his recommendation.
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps Obama could have a meeting with Assange and the two of them
    >>> could discuss Hillary and what should be done with her.

    >>I heard on the evening news there is a warrant out for his arrest.

    > Once again, Americans will look like the stupid Americans that all the
    > more intellectually and culturally advanced peoples of Europe and Africa
    > consider us to be.
    >
    > Instead of taking this freedom fighter in and listening to his
    > recommendations and suggestions, like Obama should do, he will just try
    > to prosecute him due to ignorance.
    >
    > Obama could make this a very positive thing for America by taking
    > Assange into his gang and allowing him to bring light and honesty to the
    > evil and underhanded machinations of Obama's government.
    >
    > Assange could be the "Light and Honest Czar" or something like that.
    > Obama could probably learn a lot from this freedom fighter, including
    > what needs to be done about Hillary Clinton.

    We'll have to wait and see, were still in better shape than the rest.
    --
    11/30/2010 9:55:02 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 00:16:29 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote :

    >>> He should be charged with espionage against the United States.
    >>>
    >>> I bet he doesnt dare set foot here now.
    >>>
    >>> He's decided to interfere with our ability to prosecute war against
    >>> terrorists.

    >> http://goo.gl/cIrDU

    > I'm wondering if those allegations are phony and made up, because of the
    > WikiLeaks he did.
    >
    > They should skip the small stuff and go for espionage.

    I would think that with as many countries involved, someone will
    eventually charge him with something. I imagine it's pretty tricky.
    --
    12/1/2010 6:31:09 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010
  8. On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:33:10 -0600, Old Gringo38
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 00:16:29 -0600, Jane_Galt wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 <> wrote :

    >>> http://goo.gl/cIrDU

    >> I'm wondering if those allegations are phony and made up, because of the
    >> WikiLeaks he did.
    >>
    >> They should skip the small stuff and go for espionage.

    >I would think that with as many countries involved, someone will
    >eventually charge him with something. I imagine it's pretty tricky.

    Assange says that George Washington would have nothing to hide and that
    is what he feels like America needs to get back to, to that type of
    honesty.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Dec 1, 2010
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 06:59:39 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:33:10 -0600, Old Gringo38
    > <> wrote:

    >>> I'm wondering if those allegations are phony and made up, because of the
    >>> WikiLeaks he did.
    >>>
    >>> They should skip the small stuff and go for espionage.

    >>I would think that with as many countries involved, someone will
    >>eventually charge him with something. I imagine it's pretty tricky.

    > Assange says that George Washington would have nothing to hide and that
    > is what he feels like America needs to get back to, to that type of
    > honesty.

    <g> CYA has nothing to do with honesty.
    --
    12/1/2010 7:13:04 AM CST