Julia Roberts Is Not Pretty

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ronnstuart@gmail.com, Nov 8, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 8, 2008

  2. Kishin Guest

    Kishin, Nov 8, 2008

  3. alvey Guest

    alvey, Nov 9, 2008
  4. Robo-man Guest

    "King of the R.O.U.S.'s" <NG-Stuff@_NOSPAMPLEASE_dotzyne.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Agreed, how anybody someone with a mouth two and a half times the
    > width of her head atractive, I'll never know.
    >
    > ~Inigo

    I have to agree also.

    This has to be one of the most unattractive 'movie poster/DVD covers' that I
    have ever seen.
    http://www.amazon.com/Notting-Hill-..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1226357566&sr=8-1

    Why they couldn't have come up with something else, I will never know.

    Robo-man, Nov 10, 2008
  5. Kishin Guest

    In article <gff23m$vb4$>,
    (GMAN) wrote:

    > In article <Y03Sk.4469$>, "Robo-man" <>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > >"King of the R.O.U.S.'s" <NG-Stuff@_NOSPAMPLEASE_dotzyne.com> wrote in
    > >message news:...
    > >
    > >> Agreed, how anybody someone with a mouth two and a half times the
    > >> width of her head atractive, I'll never know.
    > >>

    > Here Julia is in another famous role, huge mouth and all!!! LMAO From the
    > movie "Fright Night"
    >
    > http://www.lazydork.com/movies/frightnight.jpg
    >

    > PS, i know it isnt her, just has the same purty mouth!!!

    LOL! That looks just like her.

    --

    Kishin

    Kishin, Nov 13, 2008
  6. "Kishin" <> wrote in message
    > In article
    > <>,
    > "" <> wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.jokesnhumor.com/celebs/Julia-Roberts-Photo.html
    > >
    > > Julia Roberts is no longer a pretty woman.

    > I never found her attractive. Never.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kishin

    I concur - her face looks kind of like a skull - I'm not saying she's
    necesarily ugly, but all this hype about how "beautiful" she is is just
    hype.
    There are lots and lots and lots of extremely pretty women out there, but
    Julia ain't one of them.

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Mar 28, 2009
  7. Tarkus Guest

    Joseph S. Powell, III wrote:
    > I concur - her face looks kind of like a skull - I'm not saying she's
    > necesarily ugly, but all this hype about how "beautiful" she is is just
    > hype.
    > There are lots and lots and lots of extremely pretty women out there, but
    > Julia ain't one of them.

    Beauty is very much subjective. She's not really one of my favorites,
    either, but her successful career suggests a lot of people really like
    here, and probably not just for her acting abilities.

    Tarkus, Mar 28, 2009
  8. Wayout Guest

    Seen uglier tarts ;-)

    Wayout, Apr 9, 2009