    Video Flyer Guest

    Hey, can anyone here direct me to a newsgroup for discussion of DVDs? :p

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Video Flyer

    Jay Stewart Guest

    Hey, can anyone here direct me to a newsgroup for discussion of DVDs? :p

    Neal

    Do you want to rip them, burn them or watch them?

    Jay

    Jay Stewart, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Video Flyer

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 2/4/04 5:55 PM, in article ZDfUb.391430$JQ1.312498@pd7tw1no, "Jay
    Stewart" <> wrote:

    > Hey, can anyone here direct me to a newsgroup for discussion of DVDs? :p
    >
    > Neal
    >

    > Do you want to rip them, burn them or watch them?
    >
    > Jay

    Personally? I'm not a ripper or a burner. I'm a watcher. And a lover...but
    that's a different newsgroup again. :)

    No.....that was just a comment on the signal-to-noise or, more to the point,
    the noise-to-signal ratio around here the last few days.

    Peace,
    Neal

    Video Flyer, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Video Flyer

    unclejr Guest

    "Jay Stewart" <> wrote...
    > Do you want to rip them, burn them or watch them?

    This NG (alt.video.dvd) was intended for discussing commercial,
    factory-issued DVDs. I tend to ignore rip-and-burn-type threads in
    this NG.

    I believe that alt.video.dvdr was intended for discussing the various
    subtle nuances of ripping and burning.

    Just my $0.02 worth,

    -Junior

    unclejr, Feb 5, 2004
  5. this place died after a swell guy named Norm was chased away by a couple of
    doofuses. Sorry.

    Vlvetmorning98, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Video Flyer

    Head Hunter Guest

    This one should do fine. Are you looking for anything specific?

    Head Hunter, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Video Flyer

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 2/11/04 3:01 PM, in article
    aLwWb.18617$, "Head Hunter"
    <> wrote:

    > This one should do fine. Are you looking for anything specific?

    Thanks. But that was just a comment on the amount of static in here at the
    time. Things seem to have settled down somewhat in the last day or so (knock
    wood).....although we might need to change the name to
    alt.georgelucas.sucks.... :p

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Feb 11, 2004