Judgement?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ernest Cassirer, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know whether "Judgement at Nueremberg" is available on DVD? (or
    VHS,for that matter). I've not been able to find it.
    Ernest Cassirer, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Ernest Cassirer wrote:
    > Does anyone know whether "Judgement at Nueremberg" is available on DVD?
    > (or VHS,for that matter). I've not been able to find it.

    DVD: no. At least not in R1, and I'm not aware of any DVDs from other
    regions.

    VHS: yes, though it's OOP. Amazon's "new and used" page has the widescreen
    tape for $62.94 or more...

    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6303961568>

    ....and the non-WS tape (2001 re-issue for $22.88 or more...

    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/630396155X>

    ....or $17.95+ for the non-WS 1992 re-issue:

    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000FZ8B/>

    Also: not to flame your spelling, but the film title spells it "Judgment"
    (only one "e") and uses "Nuremberg" rather than "Nüremberg" or
    "Nueremberg". Searching on differing spellings may be one reason you've had
    trouble finding the film on home video.

    HTH,

    doug

    --
    "If we listen quietly, we can hear them shooting from grave to grave..."
    --XTC
    Douglas Bailey, Mar 6, 2004