    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    disregard dos beat me to it.

    Old Gringo wrote:
    sorry

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Mike Easter Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/67aua (SAFE) Yahoo news.com

    Strange collection of sentences.

    Jeremy 'Gaven Stubberfield' Jaynes gets 9 years, but that was postponed
    pending appeal and he remains out because he posted his $1 million bond
    right away.

    His also guilty sister Jessica DeGroot gets a trivial, considering the
    serious bucks of a heavy duty operation, $7500 fine, but that was
    dismissed by the judge, so she's scot free.

    His buddy and co-conspirator and spamming perpetrator Richard Rutkowski
    was acquitted of all charges.

    And, Jeremy sez he's gonna quit spammin'. He doesn't want to continue
    making $750K/mo -- it's a dirty business, but somebody's gotta do it.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>http://tinyurl.com/67aua (SAFE) Yahoo news.com

    > Strange collection of sentences.
    >
    > Jeremy 'Gaven Stubberfield' Jaynes gets 9 years, but that was postponed
    > pending appeal and he remains out because he posted his $1 million bond
    > right away.
    >
    > His also guilty sister Jessica DeGroot gets a trivial, considering the
    > serious bucks of a heavy duty operation, $7500 fine, but that was
    > dismissed by the judge, so she's scot free.
    >
    > His buddy and co-conspirator and spamming perpetrator Richard Rutkowski
    > was acquitted of all charges.
    >
    > And, Jeremy sez he's gonna quit spammin'. He doesn't want to continue
    > making $750K/mo -- it's a dirty business, but somebody's gotta do it.

    Some of our Judges are doing funny things these days. This may slow
    down some of the little guys however.?

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > http://tinyurl.com/67aua (SAFE) Yahoo news.com

    Hopefully you are next.

    --
    Let that be a lesson to you.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>http://tinyurl.com/67aua (SAFE) Yahoo news.com

    > Hopefully you are next.

    LMAO I am not to sure about either one of us,

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  7. Old Gringo

    neville Guest

    Old Gringo <> said in news:LMD5e.27
    $:

    > trout wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://tinyurl.com/67aua (SAFE) Yahoo news.com

    >> Hopefully you are next.

    > LMAO I am not to sure about either one of us,

    If we put all the spammers in jail, who would make the spam? We had better
    think twise about all this.

    neville, Apr 9, 2005
  8. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> said in news:LMD5e.27
    > $:
    >

    >>trout wrote:

    >>>Hopefully you are next.

    >>LMAO I am not to sure about either one of us,

    > If we put all the spammers in jail, who would make the spam? We had better
    > think twise about all this.

    Internet or in a can, who cares.

    Old Gringo, Apr 9, 2005
  9. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    >Fake trout wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    > LMAO I am not to sure about either one of us,

    Still not real good at spotting the impersonator, eh? For the troll,
    this is considered to be quite an accomplishment. Funny, huh?
    --
    Poor sad troll.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  10. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Re: Itchy testicles, sensitive shaft

    --
    Idiots like you don't deserve help.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  11. Old Gringo

    Billy the B-Team Forger wrote:

    >> I'm 14

    Ah. Explains a lot.
    --
    Do the Big trolls touch you in ways that make you feel bad?

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  12. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Re: Laxative Abuse...Please Help!!!!!!!

    --
    This is my signature. If my post does not contain
    this signature it's probably a forgery. Beware

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  13. Old Gringo

    Alick Beale Guest

    trout, <> wrote:

    > Billy the B-Team Forger wrote:
    >
    >>> I'm 14

    > Ah. Explains a lot.

    PLONK!

    Alick Beale, Apr 9, 2005
  14. Old Gringo

    Billy the Back-up Forger wrote:

    > If I write about beating my meat, I won't have those bad thoughts that

    make >God cry.

    You know, God doesn't really care.
    --
    He might take a peak now and then, though.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  15. Old Gringo

    Alick Beale wrote:

    > PLONK!

    Oh dear. Another terrible blow to privacy.net.
    --
    I'll just be getting my black armband, then.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  16. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Re: Whats wrong with me. Manic thoughts??

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  17. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Re: Head preassure + face numb.. help! its back

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  18. Old Gringo

    Lamey the Extra Lamer wrote:

    >> whats a blowjob? And how much should I have charged?

    I don't know.
    --
    You any good?

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  19. Old Gringo

    Fakeboy the Last-Minute Replacement Troll wrote:

    >> I'm just a produc<t of my>>> lack of <<imagination.>>>>>

    No, I'm sure you can blame inbreeding for at least *part* of it.
    --
    Figure out who your parents are, and blame them.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  20. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Re: which science class senior year???