    1. Advertising

  2. billyw

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Darth 2000, Jan 12, 2004

  3. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jan 12, 2004
  4. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    I feel safer now that I know my government just wants to potect me from
    tuberculosis.

    And I thought they were just being unresonable... silly me.
    Jtyc, Jan 12, 2004
  5. billyw

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I second that!

    --
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  6. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    did you see the chick on fear factor last night, the one with the gigantic
    cans?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2004