    Stubby Guest

    I need jslib in order to reinstall Tagzilla but jslib - lite reports
    that the signature could not be verified. What do I do now????

    Stubby, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Stubby wrote:

    > I need jslib in order to reinstall Tagzilla but jslib - lite reports
    > that the signature could not be verified. What do I do now????

    You can download the xpi file and run it form your hard drive.

    Peter.

    -=-=-
    .... Fer pete's sake, don't try this tagline at home!

    Peter Boerhof, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Stubby

    Stubby Guest

    Peter Boerhof wrote:

    > Stubby wrote:
    >
    >> I need jslib in order to reinstall Tagzilla but jslib - lite reports
    >> that the signature could not be verified. What do I do now????

    > You can download the xpi file and run it form your hard drive.

    Thanks, Peter. I tried again and seemed to be using different web sites
    to get jslib. But, it worked this time. I avoid keeping downloaded
    programs on my hard drive because they get stale very quickly.

    Stubby, Jun 9, 2005