    If you now how I can fix this I'd appreciate your help a lot.

    Thanks

    John
    John, Dec 7, 2003

  2. With Explorer or My Computer open go to the View menu and enable thumbnails.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Dec 7, 2003

  3. John

    Guest Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=192573

    Guest, Dec 7, 2003
  4. John

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Have you tried clicking on VIEW on your folder's toolbar and selecting VIEW
    AS WEBPAGE.

    LEO THOMPSON, Dec 7, 2003
  5. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:04:53 -0000, "Kenny Cargill" <>
    wrote:

    >With Explorer or My Computer open go to the View menu and enable thumbnails.

    Hi. In both Explorer and in the folders there is no option for this.

    John
    John, Dec 8, 2003
  6. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:22:18 -0500, "LEO THOMPSON"
    <> wrote:

    >Have you tried clicking on VIEW on your folder's toolbar and selecting VIEW
    >AS WEBPAGE.

    Yes I have this selected but Jpg images wont show up in the bottom
    left preview.

    John
    John, Dec 8, 2003
  7. John

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Sorry, John, I don't know what else to suggest. Let us know when you resolve
    the prob.
    Regards,

    LEO THOMPSON, Dec 10, 2003