    Recently when trying to open jpg files I've been sent by e mail I get the
    message no association...what are jpgFileHandler files, how can I open them
    and how come this has just started? Cheers

    John Brown, Jun 12, 2006

  2. John Brown

    beenthere Guest

    "John Brown" <> wrote in message
    news:e6j28o$m7k$...
    > Recently when trying to open jpg files I've been sent by e mail I get the
    > message no association...what are jpgFileHandler files, how can I open
    > them and how come this has just started? Cheers

    Just had a google round John, and it is suggested that, you
    reinstall the program that has been opening your jpg files previously
    HTH.

    beenthere, Jun 12, 2006

  3. John Brown

    Fou Guest

    What is your Operating System?
    You cannot choose jpgFilehandler to display an email file, it is a Java
    "system" file. It is only to help you open files.

    First try rebooting your machine, if you haven't already since this issue
    started.

    If you still have problems opening the file, try to open it up to 10 times.
    YES, it's right here.
    http://www.talkaboutsoftware.com/group/microsoft.public.win98.shell/messages/13762.html

    http://tinylink.eu/wPQtK

    Try saving the attachment to disk then renaming it to whatever.jpg and then
    try ' Open With' by right-clicking on the file and choose any program that
    will handle a graphic, such as IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Paint or any graphics
    application. Luck

    --
    JP

    Fou, Jun 12, 2006
  4. John Brown

    John Brown Guest

    Ah, that did it - just asociated jpg files with a prog - now ok - thanks.
    ---------

    John Brown, Jun 12, 2006