    signmaker?

    Thanks! Happy holidays!

    Craig

    Craig Missildine, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Craig  Missildine

    Senti Guest

    Craig Missildine did mumble with his mouth full...

    > How can I change a jpg file to .eps or .ai format so I can send it to
    > a signmaker?
    >
    > Thanks! Happy holidays!
    >
    > Craig

    Try here:
    http://www.reasoft.com/rea-eps-change.shtml
    or the TinyURL
    http://tinyurl.com/3fjde

    --
    ~SF~
    "I often quote myself ! It adds wit to the conversation" - George

    Senti, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Craig  Missildine

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:20:46 GMT, "Craig Missildine"
    <> wrote:

    >How can I change a jpg file to .eps or .ai format so I can send it to a
    >signmaker?
    >
    >Thanks! Happy holidays!
    >
    >Craig

    Paint Shop Pro can convert to eps or ai. (Encapsulated Postscript)

    Unk, Dec 22, 2003