  1. how do i save jpg's as it keeps converting to bmp when saving pics on
    the web

    thanks Victor

    Victor Tonkin, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Victor Tonkin

    paulsy Guest

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:41:51 +1200, Victor Tonkin
    <> wrote:

    >how do i save jpg's as it keeps converting to bmp when saving pics on
    >the web

    I get that happen occasionally and most times if I refresh the page it
    allows you to 'save as' a jpg.

    You must have a decent picture browser like ACDSee that allows you to
    convert your bmps to jpgs easy enough.

    Yep, that aint the answer you want but I'm bored with little else
    better to do. :)

    paulsy, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Victor Tonkin

    Allistar Guest

    Victor Tonkin wrote:

    > how do i save jpg's as it keeps converting to bmp when saving pics on
    > the web
    >
    > thanks Victor

    What web browser are you using (and on what operating system)? If it is
    always saving as bmp you could use a program like the Gimp or KView to
    convert the image after it has been downloaded.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Victor Tonkin

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <EW76b.3763$>,
    says...
    > Victor Tonkin wrote:
    >
    > > how do i save jpg's as it keeps converting to bmp when saving pics on
    > > the web
    > >
    > > thanks Victor

    > What web browser are you using (and on what operating system)? If it is
    > always saving as bmp you could use a program like the Gimp or KView to
    > convert the image after it has been downloaded.

    He's using Internet Exploder

    Mainlander, Sep 8, 2003