jpg photo corruption

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Tommi, Mar 18, 2010.

  1. Tommi

    Tommi

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,everybody.
    I currently have corrupted jpg photos,which I cannot
    open in ANY program. I've used all people and web can suggest,but
    really to no avail.
    Of course, the thumbnail views are also not available.
    Some Repairing programs don't even acknowledge them.
    Photos viewers and image touch-up programs say
    they cannot read header, and some programs say corrupted file,and
    others,not supported jpg format.
    Help? Please !:(
    These are really valuable photos.
    The problem is ,they are in my computer.
    Not in any memory card or whatever.
    The best result I got was with VG JPEG-repair,which I was able to obtain
    pixelly photos with black squares.So I sent them to the VG group,asking for help with repairing them,but no reply.
    Please ,anybody any suggestions?
    Tommi, Mar 18, 2010