    then simply multi select the jpg's and then right click and select

    jpg Lossless Operations

    You can't do it from the Batch menu.

    Rili, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Rili

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Rili" <> wrote in
    news:3f69b350$0$28121$:

    > I've been looking around for good freeware that does this because I
    > didn't realise that Irfanview did it for free.
    >
    > http://www.irfanview.com/

    It's been mentioned in here a gazillion times ; )

    Nice program huh - especially for the price!

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Rili

    Rili Guest

    Well I remember trying to find out how to do many jpgs in one go or in batch
    mode and I couldn't find it anywhere. Now my post comes up as the first hit
    on google groups.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=jpg "lossless rotation"

    Fantastic program, and it's now at version 3.85

    Rili, Sep 18, 2003