    Not a slightshow, but a AVI with about 10 frames in 1 second and with a
    strong compresion.

    thx for the awnsers.

    Het-Schompes, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Het-Schompes

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    Bruce Lewis, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Het-Schompes

    Het-Schompes Guest

    Het-Schompes, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Het-Schompes wrote:
    > Bruce Lewis wrote:
    >
    >> From google:
    >>
    >> http://www.steffelsoft.de/jpg2avi/indexE.htm

    > I tested this one ... it makes a AVI slightshow 1 picture per/sec
    > Thats not what i want. I want 10 pictures per/sec

    ULead MediaStudio Pro

    That's what I use for the same thing. Very powerful program.

    Jacobe Hazzard, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Het-Schompes

    Matt Ion Guest

    Het-Schompes wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm making a 1 minute interval 24 hour photo serie ! Thats 1440 photo's
    > (JPG's)
    > Does annyone know a simple program that can make a avi movie from the
    > 1440 JPG's ?
    >
    > Not a slightshow, but a AVI with about 10 frames in 1 second and with a
    > strong compresion.
    >
    > thx for the awnsers.

    Windows MovieMaker, bundled with XP, will do this (although it only
    outputs in WMV format). Any common video-editing software should handle
    it - Vegas, Premiere, etc.

    Matt Ion, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Het-Schompes

    Gorak Shep Guest

    Het-Schompes wrote:
    :: Hi all,
    ::
    :: I'm making a 1 minute interval 24 hour photo serie ! Thats 1440
    :: photo's (JPG's)
    :: Does annyone know a simple program that can make a avi movie from the
    :: 1440 JPG's ?
    ::
    :: Not a slightshow, but a AVI with about 10 frames in 1 second and
    :: with a strong compresion.

    This might work.

    http://www.ndrw.co.uk/free/jpgvideo/

    I believe you can choose the frame rate with this program.

    Gorak Shep, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Het-Schompes

    Gadgets Guest

    Quicktime pro, Premiere - premiere will allow you to load and preview jpg
    sequence in real time too

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Gadgets, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Het-Schompes

    Buster Guest

    I agree with this. If you have XP then it's there, it woks, it's easy to use
    and Media Player will play it.

    Buster, Oct 21, 2004
  9. Het-Schompes

    Het-Schompes Guest