    doing that. I received it so why can't I send it.

    Thanks.

    Betty
    stitcher, Jun 17, 2004

  2. stitcher

    Livewire Guest

    In article <p2gAc.347869$>,
    says...
    > I have just purchased a new computer and some of the settings must have been
    > changed at the store. I was having a problem with not being able to open
    > attachments which I have since fixed. However, I also cannot send out jpegs.
    > Is there a setting somewhere in the background which would prevent me from
    > doing that. I received it so why can't I send it.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Betty

    Hi

    Microsoft's default setting with attachments is not to let you open some
    attachments including .exe and .doc files, so the chances are the store
    hadn't been fiddling with things.

    As for the jpegs, there shouldn't be any problem.

    How are you doing it? What exactly happens when you try to send?

    Have you asucceeded in sending other sorts of attachments?
    Livewire, Jun 17, 2004

  3. stitcher

    °Mike° Guest

    Make sure that you 'Send pictures with messages'
    set in Tools / Options / Send / HTML Settings.

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:22:45 GMT, in
    <p2gAc.347869$>
    stitcher scrawled:

    --