JPEG

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dHk=?=, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. How can I find jpeg so I can upload genealogy--
    BLK

    =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dHk=?=, Apr 30, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dHk=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Huh?

    lowdes, Apr 30, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dHk=?=

    Todd Guest

    JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. For more information see
    http://www.jpeg.org/

    ..jpg is the file extension for a particular type of image file, so jpeg
    doesn't seem to make sense in that context.

    If JPEG also has some other meaning that is specific to genealogy, please
    let us know what it is.

    Todd

    Todd, Apr 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dHk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Maybe "jpeg" is the name of a relative of hers ?!!

    Cerebrus, Apr 30, 2006