    Al Del Savio Guest

    I screwed up JPEG. How to fix??? Does not show picture proper or at all.
    Is there a driver for this??

    Al Del Savio, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Al Del Savio

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Al Del Savio vaguely muttered something like ...
    > I screwed up JPEG. How to fix??? Does not show picture proper or at all.
    > Is there a driver for this??

    Depends how you screwed it up ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Nov 10, 2004

  3. What, exactly, did you do to screw it up?

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Nov 10, 2004
  4. Al Del Savio

    Paul - xxx Guest

    awwww, come on, you're making it easy ...

    like he'll remember .. ;)

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. vaguely muttered something like ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Blinky the Shark, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Al Del Savio

    Carol2 Guest

    You don't give much info as to what you did to mess the JPG up.
    Soooo...... I'll assume that you were editing the JPG, which Isn't
    advisable since JPGs are compressed files. Each time you save a
    compressed file, it becomes more & more compressed. End result is
    Terrible. Always open your JPG file & choose to work on a copy of it.
    Save it in the native format of your graphics program......such as .psp,
    ..cdr, etc. Only save it as a JPG when you are Sure you are finished
    editing.

    Now......if you messed this JPG up by renaming, simply rename it again &
    add '.jpg' at the end, minus the quotes.

    Carol2

    Carol2, Nov 11, 2004