    Please help me to find a tool to view (or repair) them...
    because pictures recovered that you can't view are not really recovered.

    Simon.

    Zoukini, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Zoukini

    RustY© Guest

    "Zoukini" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I succeeded in recovering some pictures with PC inspector File Recovery.

    Are you sure that you have recovered them ? Often these programs only copy
    the filename and the area of disk that they used to be on. This is OK for
    say a word processing file where if some of it is double Dutch you can just
    retype it but a picture file with no header is just scrap.
    --
    For Welsh Military Flying visit .......

    RustY©, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Zoukini