    Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights with
    no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

    cheers dave

    Dragon, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Dragon

    Mark A Guest

    Dragon wrote:

    > Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights
    > with no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

    Just record one episode. Once you've seen that one, you've seen 'em all.

    Regards

    Mark

    Mark A, Apr 18, 2005

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    i agree mate but not for me, there for my ald fellow he loves it on sky and
    doesnt have sky plus, as for recording it he hasnt got a clue and i dont
    have a video anymore all dvd, should invest in a dvd recorder next

    dave

    Dragon, Apr 19, 2005
  4. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >i agree mate but not for me, there for my ald fellow he loves it on sky and
    >doesnt have sky plus, as for recording it he hasnt got a clue and i dont
    >have a video anymore all dvd, should invest in a dvd recorder next

    Yeah Yeah, and if someone said it was great, you'd have agreed with that!

    Nice excuses - just one would suffice! More you make, more they look like
    you are making excuses :)

    Banter, gotta love it. :)

    Chris

    Chris and Heather, Apr 19, 2005
  5. In article <I7V8e.96950$>,
    Dragon <> wrote:
    > Anyone point me in the right direction for dvds, checked a few sights
    > with no luck.. Ebay has afew but not at 24 quid

    > cheers dave

    Is there much joy in painting a DVD? ;)

    --
    What do you say, Norm?
    Any cheap, tawdry thing that'll get me a beer.

    |\ /| ark Fraser /

    Mark Fraser (News), Apr 19, 2005