    now getting an error that says something like "Password not sent to
    popmail server, aack child crashed"

    What the hell does THAT mean?

    Axl, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Axl

    dantu Guest

    Axl wrote:

    > TB is giving me a new error when not remembering my email passwords I'm
    > now getting an error that says something like "Password not sent to
    > popmail server, aack child crashed"
    >
    > What the hell does THAT mean?

    It means a component that acknowledges crashed, specifically the aack child

    Which indicates something is corrupted somewhere. Since you indicate
    that this just recently started, a reboot may be of some assistance.
    If that doesnt help, try using a new profile as a test, to see if you
    get the same error. If you do, then you will have to uninstall and
    re-install the program.

    dantu, Oct 8, 2003