    http://joost.com Any other Joost users here getting through?

    thanks,
    lee

    lee houston, Aug 18, 2007

  2. On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 22:53:08 GMT, "lee houston"
    <> wrote:

    >I tried to run Joost TV and get a 404 at main website:
    >
    >http://joost.com Any other Joost users here getting through?

    No problem here.

    Steve

    --
    Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

    http://www.easynn.com

    Steve Wolstenholme, Aug 19, 2007

  3. lee houston

    tom Guest

    lee houston wrote:
    > I tried to run Joost TV and get a 404 at main website:
    >
    > http://joost.com Any other Joost users here getting through?
    >
    > thanks,
    > lee

    Could you send me a Joost invite? Tom G

    tom, Aug 19, 2007
  4. lee houston

    lee houston Guest

    Steve, I got thru. It seems my PeerGuardian was blocking
    it.

    Tom, I sent you an invite.

    lee

    lee houston, Aug 19, 2007
  5. lee houston

    tom Guest

    lee houston wrote:
    > Steve, I got thru. It seems my PeerGuardian was blocking
    > it.
    >
    > Tom, I sent you an invite.
    >
    > lee

    Thanks

    tom, Aug 19, 2007
  6. lee houston

    Mr. B Guest

    Hi
    Can I have an invite to Joost too please?
    Thanks
    CC

    -----------------
    -----------------

    Mr. B, Aug 19, 2007
  7. lee houston

    Stanley Guest

    Mr. B wrote:
    > Hi
    > Can I have an invite to Joost too please?

    Sure.
    http://www.joost.com/presents/gigaom-newteevee/

    Stanley, Aug 19, 2007
  8. lee houston

    lee houston Guest

    "Mr. B" <Michael.Bradley@Talktalk..net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Can I have an invite to Joost too please?

    Done.

    lee

    lee houston, Aug 19, 2007
  9. lee houston