    week.

    Any of you lucky Joosters out there any idea ?

    Bazz

    bAZZ, May 3, 2007

  2. bAZZ

    XPD Guest

    "bAZZ" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...

    > Anyone know when Joost is going live ? Been signed up to the newsletter
    > for awhile but no news from them but PC world seems to think it was this
    > week.
    >
    > Any of you lucky Joosters out there any idea ?
    >
    > Bazz

    TBH, I dont know why NZers are going gaga over Joost.... until NZ gets
    decent connections, it kinda sucks unless youre right next to the exchange
    with a 7mb connection :(
    Now, a local Joost relay server... that could work :D

    XPD, May 3, 2007

  3. bAZZ

    bAZZ Guest

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 22:02:43 +1200, XPD <> wrote:

    > "bAZZ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Anyone know when Joost is going live ? Been signed up to the newsletter
    >> for awhile but no news from them but PC world seems to think it was this
    >> week.
    >>
    >> Any of you lucky Joosters out there any idea ?
    >>
    >> Bazz
    >> --
    >> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

    > TBH, I dont know why NZers are going gaga over Joost.... until NZ gets
    > decent connections, it kinda sucks unless youre right next to the
    > exchange
    > with a 7mb connection :(
    > Now, a local Joost relay server... that could work :D

    Now thats a damn good idea. Who tho would be able to absorb the bandwith
    costs here ?
    I suppose because we here are starved for variety ( apart from sky)
    compared to europe/US that any new different tv is a bonus. For me there
    are only a couple of channels that appeal but ones that I just couldn't
    get here fre to air ( fight channel and music ones for kids).

    Bazz

    bAZZ, May 3, 2007
  4. bAZZ

    Dave Taylor Guest

    bAZZ <> wrote in

    > I suppose because we here are starved for variety ( apart from sky)
    > compared to europe/US that any new different tv is a bonus. For me
    > there are only a couple of channels that appeal but ones that I just
    > couldn't get here fre to air ( fight channel and music ones for
    > kids).

    Where do I get my NHL.com on TV, huh?
    Not on Telstra Clear Cable TV.
    There is no Ice Hockey in NZ, and this is one of the niche markets that
    could grow this type of delivery service but, as usual, the rights holders
    are withholding.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 3, 2007