    Netbook owners might like to check out Jolicloud. Still only in beta,
    but looking pretty good. I think this will get more use than XP on my
    Asus eeePC 1000H.

    Gib Bogle, Mar 8, 2010

  2. Gib Bogle wrote:
    > Netbook owners might like to check out Jolicloud. Still only in beta,
    > but looking pretty good. I think this will get more use than XP on my
    > Asus eeePC 1000H.

    It's not bad. All this social integration is a crap, when you need
    clean OS for favorite apps.

    Dmitry Yorkis, Mar 8, 2010

  3. Gib Bogle

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Dmitry Yorkis wrote:
    > Gib Bogle wrote:
    >> Netbook owners might like to check out Jolicloud. Still only in beta,
    >> but looking pretty good. I think this will get more use than XP on my
    >> Asus eeePC 1000H.

    > It's not bad. All this social integration is a crap, when you need
    > clean OS for favorite apps.

    I'm not going to start facebooking and twittering, for sure (I'm more of a
    segregationist), and I'll probably remove those . Skype doesn't work yet, but
    presumably will soon, since two of the Skype founders are involved with
    Jolicloud (or so I'm told).

    Gib Bogle, Mar 9, 2010