    Is it possible using a windows 2000 server router and it´s capabilities? how
    thank
    Luis

    =?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBSYW1vcw==?=, Jan 13, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBSYW1vcw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBSYW1vcw==?=" <>
    wrote in news::

    > I have two networks working individually with ip ranges 192.168.0.x
    > and 192.168.1.x Now i want them to communicate with each other.
    > Is it possible using a windows 2000 server router and it´s
    > capabilities? how? thanks
    > Luis

    Yup, it's possible. NAT...Routing & Remote Access...e.t.c...

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBSYW1vcw==?=

    Guest Guest

    Yep, install RRAS on win2k server, with 2 NICs...
    Configure it as a Router between two NICs assigned with
    192.168.1.X and 192.168.0.X IP addresses..

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?THVpcyBSYW1vcw==?=

    Dragon Guest

    If both networks are local, and you really don't need to keep anything
    separate, just changes the subnet mast on both networks and you can avoid
    routing. Unless of course you really want routing.

    HTH
    Dragon

    Dragon, Jan 13, 2004