    made from several overlapping photographs. Anyone know how to do this
    and what software is needed?

    DD
    DD, Jul 13, 2006

  2. DD

    old man Guest

    Usually any 'picture' type software, often supplied with the scanner

    old man, Jul 13, 2006

  3. DD

    clot Guest

    DD wrote:
    > I have several documents that are too long to fit onto my scanner. I
    > would like to scan in two parts and then join them like panoramas are
    > made from several overlapping photographs. Anyone know how to do this
    > and what software is needed?

    Google for Panorama Maker
    clot, Jul 13, 2006
  4. DD

    Guest

    DD <> wrote:

    |>I have several documents that are too long to fit onto my scanner. I
    |>would like to scan in two parts and then join them like panoramas are
    |>made from several overlapping photographs. Anyone know how to do this
    |>and what software is needed?

    Google for OCR software

    --
    Quantum Physics Double Slit Experiment
    http://tinyurl.com/pd9gy
  5. DD

    Toolman Tim Guest

    wrote:
    > DD <> wrote:
    >
    >>> I have several documents that are too long to fit onto my scanner. I
    >>> would like to scan in two parts and then join them like panoramas
    >>> are made from several overlapping photographs. Anyone know how to
    >>> do this and what software is needed?

    > Google for OCR software

    OCR software for photographs? Ooops <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 14, 2006
  6. DD

    Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote:

    |> wrote:

    |>> Google for OCR software

    |>OCR software for photographs? Ooops <g>

    Oh ya, Didn't catch the scanned part :)

    --
    Quantum Physics Double Slit Experiment
    http://tinyurl.com/pd9gy
    , Jul 14, 2006
  7. DD

    Toolman Tim Guest

    wrote:

    >>> OCR software for photographs? Ooops <g>

    > Oh ya, Didn't catch the scanned part :)

    Been there, done that, been ripped by the K-Man ;o)

    Anyway, I know what the OP is talking about, although I've never tried it.
    One program I saw called it a "stitch" utility. But that was a long time
    ago.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 14, 2006