    S602 together to make one longer clip?

    Thanks,

    Steve Parker.
    rsp, Jul 21, 2003

  2. rsp

    Faolan Guest

    In the scrolls <> a Dark Angel
    named rsp spoketh these words of doom:
    > Does anyone know if there is any software
    > available to join the movie clips taken on my Fuji
    > S602 together to make one longer clip?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Steve Parker.

    Search on Google reveals:

    http://www.blazemp.com/blaze_media_pro.asp
    http://www.topshareware.com/Movie-Joiner-download-2052.htm
    http://www.boilsoft.com/
    http://www.virtualdub.org/

    Those are the lower end of things, then you have full software like
    Adobe's After Effects and Premier and their like.
    Faolan, Jul 21, 2003

  3. rsp

    Luke Guest

    If you are looking for a freeware solution virtualdub is the thing to try.
    you will need to read the online guides though, as it is not that obvious
    how things work. It is very fast to use once you've got the hang of it and
    will run well on a slower PC.

    Luke

    Luke, Jul 22, 2003