    Thanking u!

    urs sincerly,
    Kar.chinnaiahyadav.
    kar.chinnaiahyadav, Mar 3, 2004

  2. "kar.chinnaiahyadav" <> wrote in message
    > As i am joining in mcse engineer course. so i like more
    > information in how to joining the aboue course.
    >
    > Thanking u!
    >

    > urs sincerly,
    > Kar.chinnaiahyadav.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    Regards,
    CS
    Cleveland Steamer, Mar 3, 2004

  3. kar.chinnaiahyadav

    Consultant Guest

    you are disgusting

    regards,
    dirty sanchez

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  4. kar.chinnaiahyadav

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > you are disgusting
    >
    > regards,
    > dirty sanchez

    pot. kettle. black.

    sincerely,
    mr. blumpkin

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004
  5. hi dirty sanchez!!

    are you related to the Alaska Pipeline? do you know my brother in sounthern
    ohio? his name is cincinatti sizzler. my cousin in minnesota is known as
    the minnesota popsicle.

    Cleveland Steamer, Mar 3, 2004
  6. kar.chinnaiahyadav

    Consultant Guest

    unfortunately, no. but i was baking in my dutch oven then ran to the
    bathroom to leave an upper-decker. i think ill go have a chili dog now.

    dirty sanchez
    http://www.subgenius.com/updates/5-99news/X0027_the_dirty_sanchez_et.html

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  7. kar.chinnaiahyadav

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > http://www.subgenius.com/updates/5-99news/X0027_the_dirty_sanchez_et.html

    32. Snowmobile: Always a blast. When getting a girl while she's on all
    fours, sweep out her arms so she falls on her face.

    Haha. This was the funniest one. Or meanest. Or both. What a riot that page
    is!

    regards,

    The Stranger

    --