    Regards,

    Thanks

    M.IRFAN ANJUM
    MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM, Jul 16, 2004

  2. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM" <> wrote in message
    > hello
    > i m a student of MCSE and i want to join your news
    > groups. Please send me a mail in my mail account after
    > accept this aplication.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > M.IRFAN ANJUM

    Dear MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM,
    Presently, we are no longer accepting applications to our newsgroups. This
    is due to an overwhelming response we have recieved from Indian students.
    However, you are welcome to join our sister groups over at www.icertify.net.
    We will keep your application on file in case a membership becomes available
    in the future. Thank you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004

  3. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Guest Guest

    I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  4. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

    Dear ,
    I am writing to regretfully inform you that there is currently no room on
    my balls. There has been an overwhelming response to my offer of free
    ball-licking, thus leaving no room. Should a nut become free, I will contact
    you immediately. Thank you for your patience.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  5. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Consultant Guest

    you need a third testacle

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  6. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > you need a third testacle

    I haven't decided if that would be wicked awesome, or wicked unawesome.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  7. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    kpg Guest

    > > you need a third testacle
    >
    > I haven't decided if that would be wicked awesome, or wicked unawesome.

    It would be a great conversation starter.

    kp "after they ask you about the t-shirt" g
    kpg, Jul 16, 2004
  8. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    argus Guest

    guess it depends what animal you took the ball from
    argus, Jul 16, 2004
  9. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Guest Guest

    message
    >>> you need a third testacle

    >>I haven't decided if that would be wicked awesome, or

    >wicked unawesome.
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >>first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    >>

    >>.
    >>

    >guess it depends what animal you took the ball from
    >.

    if if it just suddenly droped, wonder what would happen to
    your voice
    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  10. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Consultant Guest

    extra deep, of course

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  11. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Guest Guest

    it could have a reverse affect
    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  12. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Guest Guest

    kpg are you gay

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  13. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    kpg Guest

    > kpg are you gay

    only on Tuesdays.

    today I'm deaf.
    kpg, Jul 16, 2004
  14. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:O013Jr0aEHA.712
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >> kpg are you gay

    > only on Tuesdays.
    >
    > today I'm deaf.

    When are you a Christain?

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Jul 16, 2004
  15. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Guest Guest

    think when his 3rd ball drops

    >@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> kpg are you gay

    >> only on Tuesdays.
    >>
    >> today I'm deaf.
    >>

    >When are you a Christain?
    >
    >--
    >Neil
    >Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

    descendum pantorum.

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  16. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    kpg Guest

    Now look. I'm not the one with three balls. That's Ken.

    I just siad it would be a great conversation starter...with the ladies.

    Me: Hello there...did you know I have three balls?

    Lady: Oh really? Can I see...

    Well, you get the drift.

    kp "that's no lady" g
    kpg, Jul 16, 2004
  17. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Guest Guest

    was just trying to stay topic orientated

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004
  18. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Now look. I'm not the one with three balls. That's Ken.

    Hey let's not go mudslinging here. I simply said I didn't know if having a
    third would be good or bad.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  19. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    kpg Guest

    > Hey let's not go mudslinging here. I simply said I didn't know if having a
    > third would be good or bad.

    I don't know about that, but know I should never have had that superfluous
    nipple removed.

    kp "bi-lateral symmetry is for losers" g
    kpg, Jul 16, 2004
  20. MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

    > Dear ,
    > I am writing to regretfully inform you that there is currently no room on
    > my balls. There has been an overwhelming response to my offer of free
    > ball-licking, thus leaving no room. Should a nut become free, I will contact
    > you immediately. Thank you for your patience.

    C/N>K

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 16, 2004