    course.
    plz give me a some information about mcse course & total
    steps about joining the course e.g certification,
    satendra kumar tyagi, Feb 13, 2005

  2. As i said earlier to guys like you, if you can't even fi9nd that by
    yourself, don't do mcse coz you will never pass. I take it you have
    heard of a site called http://www.google.com
    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 13, 2005

  3. satendra kumar tyagi

    catwalker63 Guest

    "satendra kumar tyagi" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news:1cb001c5118e$23755f10$:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Feb 13, 2005
  4. satendra kumar tyagi

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "satendra kumar tyagi" <> wrote in

    > my e-mail address is , i'm joining mcse
    > course.
    > plz give me a some information about mcse course & total
    > steps about joining the course e.g certification,

    hello. the email does not work. i will send you info in by service. please
    keep eye out for big brown truck with big letters thats says U.P.S.

    okay. i go now.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2005
  5. Had some extra troll food laying around, huh Cat???

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Feb 14, 2005
  6. satendra kumar tyagi

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?= <>
    prattled ceaslessly in news:E12DE915-34E5-43E5-8A06-
    :

    > Had some extra troll food laying around, huh Cat???

    Something like that. <sigh>

    catwalker63, Feb 14, 2005