JOIN

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kasima, Jan 9, 2005.

  1. Kasima

    Kasima Guest

    Kasima, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Kasima

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    ENJOIN

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns95D98D006935catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136...

    Grog in Ohio, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: SIRLOIN

    ..
    JaR, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: PURLOINED

    /
    JaR, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: TALAPOIN

    /
    JaR, Jan 10, 2005
  6. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: LITTLE FATHER, IS IT NOT TIME FOR YOUR SOAPS?

    ..
    JaR, Jan 10, 2005
  7. Kasima

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M POSTING IN THIS THREAD

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 11, 2005
  8. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: GROIN

    ..
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  9. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: TRULY, WE HAVE SUNK TO A NEW LOW

    ..
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  10. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: BLAM!

    ..
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  11. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: I ALREADY DO

    ..
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  12. Kasima

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: YOU SHOULD SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 11, 2005
  13. Kasima

    Neil Guest

    Re: YES IT IS!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  14. Kasima

    Neil Guest

    Re: LEFT JOIN

    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  15. Kasima

    Neil Guest

    Re: HEY! YOU AREN'T USING ALL CAPS!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com to see why Neil can't stop posting to this newsgroup
    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  16. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re: FWEET! 5 YARDS & LOSS OF DOWN...

    ....ILLEGAL USE OF .SIG
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  17. Kasima

    Neil Guest

    Re: YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!

    ..
    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  18. Kasima

    Neil Guest

    Re: SORRY ABOUT THA>>HEY YOU HAVE TEXT IN THE MESSSAGE!!!!!

    ..
    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  19. Kasima

    JaR Guest

    Re:JUST SHOWS OUR NEWSREADERS ARE SMARTER THAN WE ARE<G>

    ..
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005