    I want to Join that group about the information of MCSE
    latest news and want that course outline.

    Thanks
    Tayab Saeed, Dec 25, 2004

  2. >I want to Join that group about the information of MCSE
    >latest news and want that course outline.

    which group?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004

  3. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I want to Join that group about the information of MCSE
    >> latest news and want that course outline.

    > which group?

    The one that answered the phone.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  4. Tayab Saeed

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> I want to Join that group about the information of MCSE
    >>> latest news and want that course outline.

    >> which group?

    > The one that answered the phone.

    Hello?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  5. Tayab Saeed

    Nerd32768 Guest

    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a transatlantic cable!

    as long as it comes into the port of houston
    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  6. >>> which group?

    >> The one that answered the phone.
    >>

    >Hello?

    Hello, is Abtar there?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  7. Tayab Saeed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>> The one that answered the phone.
    >>>

    >>Hello?

    > Hello, is Abtar there?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Can I ask who's speaking please?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 28, 2004

  8. >-----Original Message-----
    >did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere

    <.> say in

    >>>Hello?

    >> Hello, is Abtar there?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >Can I ask who's speaking please?

    This is Kerpal.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 28, 2004
  9. Tayab Saeed

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>>Hello?

    >> Hello, is Abtar there?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Can I ask who's speaking please?

    F'n guy!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 28, 2004
  10. Tayab Saeed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> say in news:0c5c01c4ed24
    $40f1cad0$:

    hi de

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  11. Tayab Saeed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>> Hello, is Abtar there?
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >> Can I ask who's speaking please?
    >>

    > F'n guy!

    You don't ever tell me to 'f**k'! You say bad word!

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004