JOIN NOW FREE> WORLD LARGEST MARKETING TEAM <GET 50$ FREE!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by manazar, Feb 27, 2008.

  1. manazar

    manazar Guest

    JOIN NOW FREE> WORLD LARGEST MARKETING TEAM <GET 50$ FREE!
    JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$ FREE!
    DubaiMLM(tm) BRINGS FINANCIAL FREEDOM TO ALL
    PAID MORE THAN 22 MILLION DOLLARS ABOUT 300,000 MEMBERS 210 COUNTRIES
    SIGN UP WITHIN 60 DAYS!IT'S WORLD RECORD!
    JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$
    FREE!
    WWW.ALEXA.COM Compares Every Website IN The World!
    "ALEXA RANKS DubaiMLM(tm) #1 MLM WEBSITE IN THE WORLD"

    We Estimate a New Member Every 60 Second...then every 30 SECOND... then
    every 10...then after every 1 Second ...
    JOIN FREE Now! Be Part of #1 Co. & Share the Success Together!
    JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$ FREE!
    DubaiMLM(tm) Reward Dollars will be paid as follows:
    (50$) DubaiMLM(tm)Dollars to each NEW MEMBER.
    (10$) DubaiMLM(tm) Dollars to the personal sponsor of each NEW MEMBER.
    (1$) DubaiMLM(tm) Dollar for each NEW MEMBER below your
    DubaiMLM Position - Up to FIFTY LEVELS.
    JOIN FREE! > http://manazar.dubaimlm.com <GET 50$ FREE!

    Dubai will soon be The Financial Capitol of The World. Your DubaiMLM(tm)
    Account can become more important than your current Bank Account.
    Whichever country you reside in, your country's currency only has a
    monetary value based upon the fact that others within your country are
    willing to accept the same for tangible products and services. For
    example:- You could not walk into a Wal-Mart in the Omaha, USA and pay
    for the items with a foreign currency such as a Mexican Peso or a
    Jamaican Dollar. These currencies and other foreign currencies would
    be worthless in such a case. On the other hand, if there was a local
    grocery store in the United States. So DubaiMLM(tm)Account can become
    more important to your life.
    We plan to take the Top 1000 Recruiters to The 1st Convention in Dubai
    as Dubai will soon have the TALLEST Building In The World... It will
    be more than 3 times larger than The Empire State Building in USA also
    Longest Tower Bridge in the World...Now DubaiMLM(tm) will have the Largest
    MLM Company in The World...Because we are growing more than 300%
    faster than we ever could have imagined...as its going to Break All
    the Records!
    So JOIN FREE Now! Be Part of Our Growth & Let's Share the Success
    Together! http://manazar.dubaimlm.com
    DubaiMLM(tm) has a ZERO TOLERANCE - STRICTLY ENFORCED - NO SPAM POLICY.
    http://manazar.dubaimlm.com
    manazar, Feb 27, 2008

  2. manazar

    joevan Guest

    Re: JOIN NOW FREE> WORLD LARGEST MARKETING SCAM <GET 50$ FREE!

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:17:47 -0800 (PST), manazar
    <> wrote:

    >I am just an idiot spammer.
    >
    >Dubai will soon be The Financial Fpnzvgby of The World. Y
    >http://manazar.dubaimlm.comedy

    Edited for your edification
    joevan, Feb 27, 2008