    hangchipo Guest

    You talk with me maybe,I see you films and like that.
    We talk womans and man-man sex if you like to.
    hangchipo, Oct 30, 2005

  2. hangchipo wrote:
    > You talk with me maybe,I see you films and like that.
    > We talk womans and man-man sex if you like to.

    I knew sooner or later it'd come out that he was in some sleazy movies.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 30, 2005

  3. "hangchipo" on 10/30/2005 in
    <dk3dr3$la1$> after much thought,came up with this jewel:

    > You talk with me maybe,I see you films and like that.
    > We talk womans and man-man sex if you like to.

    I see that someone actually wants to hear from you johnholmeswannabe.

    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    What's in a Name?, Oct 30, 2005
  4. hangchipo bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > You talk with me maybe,I see you films and like that.
    > We talk womans and man-man sex if you like to.

    NEWSFLASH:

    This is not the real John Holmes. He is dead.
    Michael Thompson, Oct 30, 2005
  5. hangchipo

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:49:50 +0000, Michael Thompson
    <> wrote:

    >hangchipo bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    >24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> You talk with me maybe,I see you films and like that.
    >> We talk womans and man-man sex if you like to.

    >NEWSFLASH:
    >
    >This is not the real John Holmes. He is dead.

    So, the one you be jabbing about mite as well be to for all the good
    he is.
    joevan, Oct 30, 2005