joan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jayne delaney, Dec 15, 2007.

  1. hi joan its me
    jayne delaney, Dec 15, 2007

  2. jayne delaney wrote:

    > hi joan its me

    Hiya jayne, []

    its me back

    --
    -joan
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 15, 2007

  3. jayne delaney

    olfart Guest

    "jayne delaney" <> wrote in message
    news:6AS8j.9413$...
    > hi joan its me

    you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She might tell
    the wife and I don't need that.
    PS you were GREAT
    olfart, Dec 15, 2007
  4. "olfart" <> wrote in

    > "jayne delaney" <> wrote in message
    >> hi joan its me
    >>

    > you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She might
    > tell the wife and I don't need that.
    > PS you were GREAT

    She wasn't *that* good...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...
    The Old Sourdough, Dec 15, 2007
  5. jayne delaney

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:40:50 GMT, "jayne delaney"
    <> wrote:

    >hi joan its me

    No it is not me. I am me and you are not me.
    Besides, I don't know anyone known as "me" other than me.
    So you can't be me because I am me.

    "What? Me worry?" - alrfed e newman - Presidential candidate.
    richard, Dec 15, 2007
  6. jayne delaney

    olfart Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > "olfart" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "jayne delaney" <> wrote in message
    >>> hi joan its me
    >>>

    >> you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She might
    >> tell the wife and I don't need that.
    >> PS you were GREAT
    >>

    > She wasn't *that* good...
    >
    > --

    She said you weren't either. Did she really fall asleep in the middle like
    she says???
    olfart, Dec 15, 2007
  7. "olfart" <> wrote in

    > "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >> "olfart" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "jayne delaney" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> you're not going to tell her what we did last night are you? She
    >>> might tell the wife and I don't need that.
    >>> PS you were GREAT
    >>>

    >> She wasn't *that* good...
    >>

    > She said you weren't either. Did she really fall asleep in the middle
    > like she says???

    I was the one who fell asleep. She wasn't even breathing.
    Hey! Wait a minute, you didn't tell me she was dead!

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!!, the whole grain diet...
    The Old Sourdough, Dec 15, 2007