Joan versus Joan

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Joan, May 6, 2006.

  1. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Joan, May 6, 2006

  2. Joan

    Dave Guest

    Are you the good Joan or the bad Joan?

    Dave, May 6, 2006

  3. Joan

    F.R. Spicer Guest

    phew....try to keep up with the Joanses....

    F.R. Spicer, May 6, 2006
  4. Joan

    Pete D Guest

    Definitely the bad Joan <ducks for cover> Bwahahahaha ;-)

    Pete D, May 6, 2006
  5. Joan

    Pat Guest

    Are you sure that they aren't both you and that you have multiple
    personalities?

    but then again, if you did, how would you know?

    Pat, May 6, 2006
  6. "Joan" <> wrote in message
    > I'd just like to point out that there are now 2 Joans posting to the
    > group. It doesn't bother me at all but it might confuse others.
    >

    > --
    > Joan
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/joan-in-manly

    Can't you just swallow your pride and call yourself something unique like
    joan-in-manly?

    Gerrit (who designates himself as Gerrit - Oz in rec.travel.europe and in
    reizen.nl because there are more Gerrits there)

    Gerrit 't Hart, May 6, 2006
  7. Joan

    Joan Guest

    And well you should! Just wait until I get down your way some day.

    --
    Joan

    "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    : Definitely the bad Joan <ducks for cover> Bwahahahaha ;-)
    :
    : "Dave" <> wrote in message
    : news:nMR6g.67754$...
    : > Are you the good Joan or the bad Joan?
    : >
    : >
    : > "Joan" <> wrote in message
    : >
    : >> I'd just like to point out that there are now 2 Joans posting to
    the
    : >> group. It doesn't bother me at all but it might confuse others.
    : >>
    : >>
    : >> --

    Joan, May 6, 2006
  8. Joan

    Joan Guest

    The voices would tell me.

    --
    Joan

    Joan, May 6, 2006
  9. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Pride? What pride?

    It doesn't happen often enough for me to change my nick.

    I've only known one other person called Gerrit. Someone I worked with
    in the 80's.

    --
    Joan

    "Gerrit 't Hart" <> wrote in message
    :
    : "Joan" <> wrote in message
    : news:445be574$0$3251$...
    : > I'd just like to point out that there are now 2 Joans posting to
    the
    : > group. It doesn't bother me at all but it might confuse others.
    : >
    : >
    : > --

    Joan, May 6, 2006
  10. Joan

    Pete D Guest

    Haha, not just bad but evil as well. ;-)))

    Oi, while I have your attention, I have been reading a bit of bad press
    about the 18-200mm VR, how are you finding yours?

    Pete D, May 6, 2006
  11. Joan

    Pete D Guest

    So you already changed from Gerrit to Joan? Now you are confusing me. ;-)

    Pete D, May 6, 2006
  12. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Wonderful!

    Would you trust the press?

    --
    Joan

    Joan, May 6, 2006
  13. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Joan, May 6, 2006
  14. Joan

    Helen Guest

    "F.R. Spicer" <> wrote in message
    > phew....try to keep up with the Joanses....

    Good one!!

    Helen, May 6, 2006
  15. Joan <> wrote:
    : Wonderful!

    : Would you trust the press?

    : "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    : : Haha, not just bad but evil as well. ;-)))
    : :
    : : Oi, while I have your attention, I have been reading a bit of bad
    : press
    : : about the 18-200mm VR, how are you finding yours?
    : :

    Wow you missed a perfect "evil" line.

    (How do you find your new lens?)

    Just open the camera bag and there it is right on top. :)

    Randy

    ==========
    Randy Berbaum
    Champaign, IL

    Randy Berbaum, May 6, 2006
  16. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Almost. It stays on the camera 99% of the time.

    --
    Joan

    "Randy Berbaum" <> wrote in message
    : Joan <> wrote:
    :: Wonderful!
    :
    :: Would you trust the press?
    :
    :
    : Wow you missed a perfect "evil" line.
    :
    : (How do you find your new lens?)
    :
    : Just open the camera bag and there it is right on top. :)
    :
    : Randy
    :
    : ==========
    : Randy Berbaum
    : Champaign, IL
    :

    Joan, May 6, 2006
  17. Joan

    Pete D Guest

    > Joan <> wrote:
    > : Wonderful!
    >
    > : Would you trust the press?
    >

    > : "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    > : : Haha, not just bad but evil as well. ;-)))
    > : :
    > : : Oi, while I have your attention, I have been reading a bit of bad
    > : press
    > : : about the 18-200mm VR, how are you finding yours?
    > : :
    >
    > Wow you missed a perfect "evil" line.
    >
    > (How do you find your new lens?)
    >
    > Just open the camera bag and there it is right on top. :)
    >
    > Randy

    > Randy Berbaum
    > Champaign, IL

    DOH!!